10 Minute Guide to Pocket PC 2002
Anybody remember Microsoft’s Pocket PC operating system? Anybody? Bueller?
Here’s what the marketing folks said about this book:
10 Minute Guide to Pocket PC 2002 offers simple, practical help for busy people who need results fast. Through goal-oriented, 10-minute lessons, you’ll learn all the essential tasks for getting productive with the latest version of Pocket PC.
10 minutes is all you need to learn to:
- Manage your contacts and appointments
- Play digital music and read eBooks
- Connect to the Internet and surf the Web
- Send and receive email messages
- Use your favorite Pocket PC applications, including Pocket Word and Pocket Excel
Now you can master the skills you need to use your Pocket PC device — in ten minutes or less!
And it’s still in print, believe it or not!
Author: Michael Miller
Published: September 2002
Page count: 213 pp.
ISBN: 0789727978Purchase at Amazon.com