Bargain Hunter’s Secrets to Online Shopping
Bargain Hunter’s Secrets to Online Shopping shows you how to find the best bargains on the Web. You’ll learn valuable secrets, like finding the sites with the lowest price, taking advantage of online coupons and rebates, saving money at online malls and catalog stores, looking for closeout and overstock savings, and when to buy used instead of new. You’ll even learn specific secrets for finding bargains at eBay and Amazon.com — the Internet’s two largest shopping sites.
When you’re ready to start shopping, take advantage of “The Bargain Hunter’s Online Shopping Directory,” which lists more than 1,000 online merchants that offer the lowest prices on the Web. And look for the Bargain Hunter Secrets scattered throughout the book — they’ll help you save money, wherever you shop!
Bargain-hunter Michael Miller shows you how to:
- Find the lowest prices and the biggest bargains
- Apply money-saving online coupons and rebates
- Comparison shop at Shopping.com and Froogle
- Reduce your total purchase price — including shipping and handling
- Find closeout, overstock, and wholesale bargains
- Shop safely — and avoid disreputable merchants
- Research and compare products before you buy