My Facebook for Seniors
Classic first edition of best-selling book
This introduction to Facebook has been written with one fast-growing audience in mind: seniors.
My Facebook for Seniors approaches every topic from a senior’s point of view, using meaningful examples and realistic tasks.
- Step-by-step instructions for the tasks you care about most
- Large, full-color, close-up photos show you exactly what to do
- Common-sense help whenever you run into problems
- Tips and notes to help you do even more
We’ve identified the Facebook skills you need to stay connected with the people you care about; reconnect with old friends and classmates; and share your life with loved ones near and far. Our crystal-clear instructions respect your smarts but never assume you’re an expert. Big, colorful photos on nearly every page make this book incredibly easy to read and use!
- Sign up for Facebook (it’s free!) and create a new account
- Find old friends who are also on Facebook
- Use the News Feed to discover what your friends are up to
- Update your friends and family on your current activities
- View your friends’ digital photos—and share your photos with friends and family
- Personalize the Timeline page that your friends see
- Chat privately with friends and family—via text or video
- Find and follow pages from your favorite celebrities and companies
- Discover interesting topic-specific groups
- Use Facebook to schedule and manage real-world events—including birthdays
- Enhance Facebook with interesting apps and fun social games
- Search Facebook for useful information
- Discover how best to use Facebook to keep in touch with your grandkids
- Find out what you should—and shouldn’t—share on Facebook
- Use Facebook on your iPad or iPhone
Author: Michael Miller
Publisher: Que Publishing
Published: September 2013
Price: $24.99 print
Page count: 352 pp.