My Internet for Seniors
The perfect book to help anyone 50+ get the most out of the Internet–safely and securely!
Reviewed and endorsed by AARP, My Internet for Seniors helps you quickly and easily get online and start using everything the Internet has to offer. With step-by-step tasks, large text, close-up screen shots, and a custom full-color interior designed for comfortable reading, you’ll quickly be getting the most out of your online experience.
Top-selling author Michael Miller wrote this book from his 50+ perspective, and it covers everything you need to connect your computer, tablet, or smartphone to the Internet and start accessing websites, email, social networks, and more.
- Choose the right type of Internet service for your home
- Connect to the Internet–at home or away
- Choose and use the right web browser for your needs
- Browse and search the Web
- Shop safely online
- Use Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media
- Find old friends and make new ones online
- Find news, sports, and weather online
- Enjoy TV shows, movies, and music online
- Get productive with online office apps
- Share your photos online
- Research your family tree online
- Manage your finances and track your health
- Play online games
- Email friends and family
- Video chat in real time with Skype and Google Hangouts
- Explore the mobile Internet with your tablet or smartphone
- Stay safe and secure while online