My Social Media for Seniors
Covers Facebook®, Instagram™, LinkedIn®, Pinterest™, and Twitter™
Easy, clear, readable, and focused on what you want to do.
Step-by-step instructions for the tasks you care about most
Large, full-color, close-up photos show you exactly what to do
Common-sense help whenever you run into problems
Tips and notes to help you do even more
Over the years, you’ve learned a lot. Now, learn social media!
We’ve identified the essential skills you need to stay connected with the people you care about; reconnect with old friends and classmates; and share your life with loved ones near and far.
Our crystal-clear instructions respect your smarts but never assume you’re an expert. Big, colorful photos on nearly every page make this book incredibly easy to read and use!
- Learn what social media is and why you might want to use it
- Find out what to share–and what not to share–on social media
- Discover how to use social media safely and privately
- Use social media to find friends, schoolmates, and co-workers
- Keep in touch with friends and family on Facebook®
- Pin and repin items on Pinterest™
- Connect with people and businesses on LinkedIn®
- Tweet and retweet on Twitter™
- Share photos on Instagram™
- Participate in video chats with friends and family members
- Use social media on your smartphone or tablet